Here are some ways in which you can support your child at home:
We are now part of the Letter-join handwriting scheme . To support your child in practising their handwriting at home you can now log in to the Letter-join website on iPads and tablets as well as desktop and laptop computers. Please follow the instructions in the link below.
Letter-join Home Access
- It is important that you talk and listen to your child about their work in maths. It will help your child if they have to explain it to you.
- Share a maths activity with your child and discuss it with them.
- Be positive about maths, even if you don’t feel confident about it yourself
- If your child cannot do their homework let the teacher know.
- A lot of maths can be done using everyday situations and will not need pencil and paper methods.
- Play games and have fun with maths